PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF EU REGULATION 2016/679
Mipot S.p.A., with registered office in via Corona, 5 – Z.I., 34071 Cormons (GO) in compliance with the obligations provided for by art.13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, hereby wishes to explain why and how it collects, processes and protects your personal data. This could be your name, postal address, email address or any other information better specified below and defined as “personal data” under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which you choose to partake in the course of our interaction with you.
Please note that:
- “Personal data” (ex art. 4 number 1 of the EU Regulation 2016/679), means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable person is considered to be a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more characteristic elements of his/her physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity;
- “Processing” (ex art. 4 number 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679), means any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the ad of self-operating processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other operations as making available, comparison or interconnection, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Such processing must be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights.
Identity and contact details of the data controller
MIPOT S.P.A. via Corona, 5 – 34071 Cormons (GO) – Italy Telephone: 0039 0481 630200
Web site: www.mipot.com
Purpose of data processing
1. The processing of the Supplier’s personal data will be carried out in order to execute purchase orders, as well as to allow the Company to carry out all administrative, commercial, accounting and fiscal activities deriving from the completed supply.
2. The Company undertakes to treat data and information transmitted by the Supplier with confidentiality and not to reveal them to unauthorized persons, nor to use them for purposes other than those for which they were collected, or to transmit them to third parties other than those indicated below. Personal data may be communicated only to persons delegated to carry out the activities necessary for the execution of contractual commitments.
These data concern:
- contact persons;
- contact details (for example: address, e-mail address, telephone numbers), fiscal identification (tax code for employees or VAT number);
- data related to credits and debits.
For some kinds of data processing, we are required to disclose data to third parties who are not data controllers on our behalf.
The categories of said recipients include:
- Tax authorities (for example: Revenue Agency) o Lawenforcementagenciesandauthorities
- Credit recovery and commercial information companies o Creditinsurancecompanies
- Suppliers (current and potential)
3. The Company informs that it does not carry out to any profiling of its suppliers, nor to adopt automated decision-making procedures for this purpose.
4. The acquired data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed, and in compliance with the prescriptive terms required by law.
5. The Supplier benefits the rights under Articles 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679, including the right to request access to personal data, the correction or erasure, the limitation of processing or the objection by communicating to the provided email address email@example.com. The Supplier also has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, which supervises data protection.
6. The communicaition of your personal data by the Supplier is a contractual obligation, as a necessary requirement for the purchase of products.
7. Data will not be transferred outside the European Union.