Position: Firmware/Software Engineer
Reports to: Head of R&D
The Firmware/Software Engineer will be responsible for Firmware / Embedded Systems projects and work dedicated to designing, debugging and maintaining firmware.
- Participates in product/SW specifications
- Develops software solutions based product requirements
- Determines product operational feasibility
- Documents solutions by developing documentation and code comments.
- Participates in firmware validation and verification process.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
- Cooperates with hardware/software engineers in a strong team
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment
- Bachelor's Degree in electronic engineering/telecommunications/informatics field required
- Experience with C/C++ programming languages
- Experience with 8-bit and ARM microcontroller architectures
- Linux programming for embedded systems
- Experience with code debug and emulation tools
- Basic knowledge in electronic instrumentation
- Understands hardware/software interaction.
- Fluent in English
- Following skills will be considered a plus:
- ISM RF architectures
- Assembler programming language for embedded microcontrollers
- Software versioning tools (SVN, Git)
- Java, Python programming languages
- Linux device drivers development
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send your complete application documentation (motivation letter, CV, diplomas/certificates) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .