Production Process Engineer
Position: Production Process Engineer
Reports to: Head of Production
Mipot S.p.A. is looking for a Process Engineer to work at their Headquarters in Cormons, Gorizia (IT). In this position, you will be responsible for assigned production processes to improve yield and reduce costs.
As a part of our team, you will participate in estimation of product costs and in new product introduction.
You will identify any critical issues, make recommendations for improvements, measure yields and make sure that everything complies with quality, safety and customer expectations.
You will propose investments for new processing equipment - either in support of a new product launch or to make improvements to current production processes
Tasks and responibilities
- Assist manufacturing to build new and existing products
- Propose design and implementation of new equipment and manufacturing processes to increase production's efficiency and quality.
- Identify and support production quality processes and procedures to increase production throughput and eliminate reduce scrap
- Collecting and review production data from manufacturing processes to ensure implemented process improvements are sustained.
- Work with R&D and customers to ensure new products are designed for manufacturability.
- Train production operators on new machines and manufacturing processes.
- Research and review industry trends and technological advancements by attending trade shows, reading various trade publications, and working with vendors.
- Electronics technician or engineer
- Experience in companies offering Electronic Manufacturing Services
- English knowledge
- Knowledge of electronic instrumentation and ESD requirements
- Well organized, able to see the big picture while still focusing on the smaller day-to-day facets of a project to make sure that new products launch successfully
- Motivated, enthusiastic and able to take and overcome problems in your stride
- Experience in Surface Mount Technologies and Lean Manufacturing is a plus
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send your complete application documentation (motivation letter, CV, diplomas/certificates) by e-mail to email@example.com .